Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sudrii SPINOFF!!!!!!! Part 4

Rahi374: Wow. I'm already at part 4! I seriously have to finish this story so that I can start with the Legend of Kavalax. Meh. I was going to continue with part 3, but I think it's long enough, so here goes part 4 of Sudrii SPINOFF!!!!!!!

Sudrii: I'm guessing you're wondering what I'm going to do with a knife. Especially if my enemy has really heavy battle armor. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill him. I have more mercy than that. Plus, I don't really feel good killing humanoid living things. I don't really worry about the Black-Sticks since they're bugs and....

I'll just go on what happens next. He sees me bring out the knife. What does he do? He flings a knife at me too, and incredible speed. According to my scanner, it was 2 milliseconds for him to get it out and throw it. 5 more milliseconds for it to reach me... and I caught it. By the handle. I threw it up behind me for my "backpack" to retrieve it. I then turned my knife around so that it sticks out from the bottom of my hand like an.........assassin...?

 I activated my jetpack and flew at him. He brings out a giant blade, naturally, and throws it into my flypath. I brush it aside as if it was nothing, and I flew past him a bit.

"Ha! Pathetic. You think you can beat me with that low accuracy?" He siad.


Sudrii SPINOFF!!!!!!! TO BE CONTUNED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment